Sales/Business Development – SCM / Contract Management Software
|Job Type :
||£50-70k base £120-140K OTE plus benefits
An experienced Sales / Business Developer responsible for the growth and development of the UK market across various verticals is required to generate and close software/license revenue sales opportunities with large customers at our client’s base in Berkshire.
Our client is a world leader in Supply and Contract Management software solutions that empower enterprises to realize best value and accelerate profitable growth. Their solutions are used by successful Global 2000 companies in every sector including: Financial Services, FMCG and Telecommunication and Aeronautical manufacturers among others.
As the Senior Sales person, you will use your experience, credibility and commercial skills to sell our clients solutions, negotiating and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory. Your customers will be Global 2000 accounts. Responsibilities will include:
• Managing an assigned geographic territory, prospecting for new business by selling modules and supporting re-sellers
• Assigned a territory quota for net license revenue
• Manage sales cycle from lead to close with support from a world class pre-sales team
The successful candidate will work closely with Account Executives and Solutions Engineers to drive the overall sales efforts and goals. This is a fast paced and demanding environment and only a seasoned sales professional with strong enterprise software sales experience and a consistent track record of exceeding team revenue and pipeline generation goals will be considered for this role.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
• 3-5+ years successful experience selling enterprise Software Solutions to Global 2000 accounts
• Experience selling Procurement software, SCM / Supply and Contract Management software solutions.
• a well established sales network and evidence of over achievement within sales
• considerable experience selling Solutions to the either finance, utilities or retail verticals
• Proven consultative sales solution skills, with an ability to articulate a clear concise value proposition and return on investment value statement
• Demonstrated ability to develop opportunities within an early adopter marketplace
• Can work from home but needs to be able to get into the office when required
Preferably degree Qualified in Business or proven industry experience
For further information please forward your details clearly showing were your skills and experience match the criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: sales, technical sales, Business development, Sourcing, procurement, supply chain, ERP, application design, supplier performance management, program management solutions, optimization, sourcing and supply solutions, SCM, CRM, PLM, ERP, software solutions, enterprise software, business development, competitor, demand generation, lead generation, territory management, finance, utilities, retail, vertical markets, infor, sap